Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Verdict




The only person, so far to go trial for the September 11, 2001 attacks has been sentenced to life in prison. I don't know why the jury gave him life and not death. I don't agree with it, I felt sick when I heard the news. Prison will not be easy for him though, he'll have no contact with anyone and will be locked up for 23 hours every day. He's proven himself to be a show boat so being in a cell alone for the next 40 + years will be rough.

Even though his life will be horrible in jain I still think he should have been put to death.

Good riddance to an evil animal.

Remember:

http://www.wtcremembered.org/pledge.htm


1 comment:

Jenn of the Jungle said...

I heard somehwere, that they rigged the jury with A.C.L.U members. Must be true.

Seems the only logical reason why 9 people could think that someone, no matter how small their roll, that had anything whatsoever to do with 9/11 deserves anything but death.