Wednesday, June 14, 2006

President Bush in Iraq

I don't know if the BF got to hear or see President Bush while he was in Iraq. I hope so, but chances are slim.

Bush speaks to the US troops in Iraq. Video HERE-


Thought this picture was pretty funny... maybe not quite what they signed up for???

Insert your own words of what you think they are saying/thinking.

June 13: White House Press Secretary Tony Snow, left, and White House Counselor Dan Barlett, ride in a military helicopter wearing helmets and flak jackets for a trip from Baghdad International Airport to U.S. Embassy in the Greenzone.


6 comments:

ThirDEE said...

Tony Snow: Man. I have a really bad feeling about this. It just doesn't feel right ya know?!? Something feels wrong here...

Dan Bartlett: Oh, just relax Tony! We'll let the Iraqi PM know were coming when we get there.

:)I tried.

Violence Worker said...

Snow: I know I'm scared too, but dude, take your hand off my leg before I feed you to the insurgents!

VW

Kelly said...

I'm listening to Tony Snow right now on KVI and they are talking about this picture. He says that part of his service requires humility and that he is going to get a copy of this picture and stick it at his desk.

Jenn of the Jungle said...

LOL VW, that was good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

I don't accept comments from anonymous people.