Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Putting their money where their mouth is...


I don't begin to understand the deep rooted hatred that exists towards Israel. I'm an atheist so the concept of Holy ground makes no sense to me whatsoever. I do know what evil looks like and it's the animals in the picture above.

What I admire about Israel is their attitude regarding their Soldier that is being held hostage by Terrorists. They aren't taking any shit. They have said in no uncertain terms, give him back. Period. Give him back or we will surely kick your ass all the way to hell.

It reminds me of a radio ad that I heard awhile back that the Saudi government put out. It said that we, (the Saudi gov.) have killed more Terrorists than any other country. Of course it could be said that they have more than their fair share of them, but it's their attitude I am focusing on.

Terrorists know how to kill and they obviously relish it. Both Israel and the Saudi's know how to deal with them...

Kill them.


Update:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,201241,00.html

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israeli planes attacked a bridge in northern Gaza late Tuesday, Israel Radio reported, and Israeli tanks were said to be on the move, possibly signaling the start of a military operation.
Palestinian security forces said Israeli tanks were on the move near the Israeli village of Nahal Oz, a main Israeli staging area just outside Gaza, but they had not yet entered the territory.

4 comments:

ThirDEE said...

I'm on the side of Israel. While I respect your view of things in Israel regarding holy ground, I have a different opinion. To me Israel is sacred and NOT to be messed with. They are God's chosen people whether we or any other nation believes it or not. One reason God hasn't cast America into ruin is because we stand with his people-Israel.

They may not always be right or do right, but I'm on their side-the right side.

Kelly said...

Oh boy... yes we have a VERY different opinion but thanks for the comment.

ThirDEE said...

I figured we would have different views. ;)

Kelly said...

One of the many many great things about America!!!! We're all free to have different views. Thanks for visiting.