Monday, July 17, 2006

Lessons learned, eventually

Getting your heart broken via email is really such a joy. When you share your life with another person it's so sweet of them to return the favor by sending you an email that you are lucky enough to read on the way to work, you get to sit in traffic - then sit at your desk for 8 hours all the while feeling like you've just wasted two years on someone that you really thought was a good guy who in the end only really cared about himself and all the money he is making at his company.

Life goes on I suppose and I look forward to getting this behind me.

A friend of mine sent me the following:


1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. W hen you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over !!!!!

4 comments:

Louie said...

Hey Kelly, does this post pertain to you????? Sorry to have to come and read this after I havent' been here in so long.

Try to keep you chin up and you know where my email is if you need to yell at someone......((((((hugs to you)))))))

Kelly said...

I emailed you my response....

thanks again for the support. Pretty surprising what money does to people.

Anonymous said...

What he did to Jordan is unconscionable - he is a fucking merceniary in it for the money, he is not making one bit of difference except to his bank account - hardly worth breaking a 10 year old girls heart. He is no soldier, a soldier has integrity, he is a merceniary one step above a whore. A whore might be better at least they do not pretend to be saving the world under the guise of making money.
I really thought he cared deeply for you, what a loser no integrity, no moral compass just the vanity of his own ego.
Pathetic is an understatment he can run around with a gun and think he is a man but a man keeps his word and does not leave women hanging out to rot.

Christy said...

Kelly I apologize for not being here in such a long,long,long time. I'm sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers as you move on. No doubt you're a strong woman and it's his loss.