Friday, July 14, 2006

Looking for love in all the wrong places...




We've all had times when all we wanted was a good man.... throw in a uniform and a gun... all the better. However, calling 911 is probably not the smartest way to go about it...

A 45 year old woman called 911 to get the scoop on a cute Police Officer that had come to her door because of a noise complaint. After he left she called 911 to request info on the him, and then requested that he return. At first she made up an emergency, then said:


"Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you, OK? I just thought he was cute. I'm 45 years old and I'd just like to meet him again, but I don't know how to go about doing that without calling 911," she said.

He did return, to arrest her. She now faces a year in jail and a $6,000.00 fine. I heard her 911 call and she didn't sound drunk but you would think she had to be to do this.

No comments: