Monday, July 31, 2006

No buyer's remorse

I have recently made the choice to rent rather than to buy. Buyer's remorse is defined as:

A natural human reaction, rising out of a sense of caution. It cannot therefore be considered "bad" although it may also stem from a sense of not wishing to be "wrong". In an extreme situation, an individual who struggles with or cannot accept the possibility that they may have made a mistake, may be suffering from a more serious and severe condition that is truly little to do with "buyer's remorse".

I have been known in the past to jump in too soon without thinking all of the options and possibilities through. I am going to try and avoid the drama and will work hard at renting and actually enjoying life.

I have a couple of reasons why I have decided to RENT a relationship, instead of buying:

Police Officer, Fire Fighter, Police Officer, Fire Fighter, Police Officer.......


Yes, renting is the way to go.....

9 comments:

Mike said...

Ha, maybe shop at a different store where the merchandise in better! ;oD

Kelly said...

Now if I could just find this perfect store...

Mike said...

If you do, let me know, won't you? I get up that way all the time!

Kelly said...

Wow... sure. You have a great site Mike. What do you do in Cali?

Thanks for stopping.

Mike said...

I'm a lowly police officer, you've already discounted us! ;oD

Kelly said...

Please.... police are number two on the list. You do get bonus points since you're packing. Hmmm.... maybe I'll change my list around some.

Kelly

Mike said...

Number two? Number TWO??? Who could possibly be number one?

Kelly said...

I changed the list around.... just for you. And people say that I'm heartless.

Mike said...

Awe, you're not heartless, you're sweet! Thanks for thinking of us! ;oD