Monday, July 10, 2006

Nothing good about Monday

I HATE Monday. I never sleep well Sunday nights so I am extra tired on Monday.

It's the start of a new thrilling work week, nothing good about that.

Today's is no exception. Dropped the kid off at baseball camp and when walking back to my car I noticed a woman backing up and thought - she is REALLY close to my car. She pulls forward and I think I see a dent in my car. What the hell??!?!?!?!?

My car is not small, it's a '04 Accord. Don't know how she could not have seen it. I love my car. I have a sweet personalized plate that has to do with baseball and the Mariners and have various stickers on my car making it pretty clear that I hate liberals and all that they stand for, support for the troops and the President.

As I get closer to my car I see that yes, that is a dent and that the woman driving by me. I look at her and she is clearly confused. She stops, gets out - looks at her car (no damage except for my paint!) looks at my car and says, "did I do that?"

She was nice and very apologetic and I didn't have the energy to be my normally bitchy self. I'll have to deal with her insurance company, and get the estimates, and be out of car while it is being fixed. She gets the easy stuff and I get the headache.

Monday, ugh. Strikes again.

No comments: