Monday, August 07, 2006

Blue Angels



Seattle is such a great city to live in. I love the rain, last year we had 41 straight days of it!

One of the best things about Seattle, besides my beloved Safeco Field are the Blue Angels. The sound they make when they pass over you is a rush. Where I am living right now they performed right above me. There are six of them and at one point they came screaming over the house so close and so loud that the kid and I ducked. It was incredible!

And talk about hubba. Jeez. Check out the Officers.

2 comments:

Jenn of the Jungle said...

Last year when they came for the Miramar Airshow, we walked up to the top of our hill, and they got so low over us, you felt like you could touch their planes. It was freakin' awesome. Love the Angles.

Kelly said...

They really are great! Nice to see you again Jenn. Have missed you and your journal.