Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Getting the shaft.... 161 times in 6 months

Okay they haven't lost all 161 games but good lord it feels like it. They just got back in town to play the HATED Yankees. The Yankees that just swept The Red Sox (my 2nd fav team) in five games at home.

The Mariners are returning to Safeco Field after going 0-11 on the road. 0-11. It was brutal to watch the complete and total collapse of my team.

Hope floats for next year I suppose but I'm at the point where I expect nothing therefore there's no chance of disappointment.

Update: The 11 game losing streak is over... the Mariners won with a walk off home run to beat the hated Yankees...

2 comments:

Mike said...

That's not too bad...getting shafted 29 times a month for the past six months. Doesn't sound like you need a boyfriend, after all. ;o) Oh, you meant baseball...

Kelly said...

Never fail to put a smile on my face Mike.... with your comments.