Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life goes on.... new and improved

It seems trivial posting about daily annoyances after another 9.11.01 has past and my last post but life has to move on and change I suppose.

New News:

1. Finally! I am buying a place to live after a million years of renting. It will be so nice to be able to do what I want in this place. Paint whatever I want, don't have to answer to anyone for anything.

2. Cabo! Going to Cabo in 5 weeks.

3. Re-entry into the dating world. I have a date. Good and bad. The good is I'm moving on after the best guy ever turned into a common everyday asshole. The bad is there's no guarantee that DATE 1 or any date after that doesn't end up being the same asshole as the last guy.

Items above are listed in order of importance.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Well, I'm sure there is someone up there waiting to meet you, you just have to keep looking!

Kelly said...

not looking too hard... prefer for them to come to me.

Jenn of the Jungle said...

They will!

I can't wait to buy for the same reasons. I am so tired of fixing up rentals and then moving on, and wasting all of my money.