Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Thanks for the diamonds... err, I mean memories

After getting blindsided in late July I've moved on and can see the relationship for what it was. I was a filler, someone that was convenient at the time.

After the heartbreak has healed and this persons true nature has been revealed I have been able to take inventory. Inventory of a two year relationship and what I am taking from it.

I'm talking stuff..... not personal growth.

Diamond earrings
Diamond pendant with a platinum necklace
A great Beagle
Trip to Greece
Various other pieces of jewerly, all of which I love
Autographed picture of my beloved Ken Griffey Jr.
Cash

The list may seem shallow, petty, materialistic but what sort of sentiment do I owe someone that cuts and runs like a Liberal, proves what a selfish prick he is and breaks the heart of a 10 year old girl that worshipped him?

NONE..... so thanks for the stuff, in the end it was all you were good for.

1 comment:

Sis said...

He was generous with you but man did he freeload off me and Lance. Games, trips, plays. What a loser or wait like Lance said - man whore.