Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's all about me...




Today is my birthday, I'm turning 32... again. I thought I would divulge some extremely interesting information about myself.

1. I don't believe in god. At all. Really. And no, I'm not worried that I'm going to go to hell because I don't believe in it. My kid goes to Catholic School and I love going to Mass. Makes no sense, I know but... I love the history of the church.

2. I'm addicted to my cell phone but rarely actually talk on it as I prefer email and text messaging to actual talking.

3. Am a sucker for a man in a uniform. Not that unusual really... my dad was Coast Guard and is a retired Seattle Firefighter. My sister and I spent many many hours growing up hanging out at his fire station (station 28´s, ladder 12) so I guess he ruined me for life.

4. I cry at anything/everything.

5. Love the smell of coffee but hate the taste of coffee. My coffee (a sugar free vanilla latte with an extra shot of s.f. vanilla) doesn't taste anything like coffee.

6. I have a grudge against Sears.

7. I have relatives from Ireland. Am also Scottish.

8. Am still friends with a girl from 8th grade.


9. I swear all the time and quite enjoy it.

10. Hate the phrases "like"... and "ya know"... and when people use ironically incorrectly... (FYI most people should be using coincidentally instead of ironically).... that being said... Coincidentally the last guy I dated said "like" all the time (I was like, you were like, he was like, she was like) ... UGH!!!!

9 comments:

Fight The Good Fight! said...

Well 'Like' HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:) :)
You sound reasonable. I happen to be mostly Irish (erin go bragh!)
Have a good one kelly!
FTGF!

Kelly said...

Thanks Daniel.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fight The Good Fight! said...

I reloaded your web page and now there's a pic of you. Is that really you?
Nice! You have those cheeks that I like, cute ;)
Cobo was fun? And good to be home.
I have been to Mexico many a times.
Chat with ya later!
Daniel

Jenn of the Jungle said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

I'm turing 33 in December. ;( Turns out we hjave a lot in common.
1.Same, loved singing in church, love going to Christmas services, but don't believe in "god" at all.

2. I'm addicted to my cell phone too, it's one of theose Razor ones. It's too cool. (I am such a dork.)

3. Am a sucker for a man in a uniform. Oh, yeah.

4. I cry at anything/everything. Not to mention get all "het" up really quick.

5. Love the smell of coffee, but am allergic to caffiene.

6. I have a grudge against J.C. Penney.

7. I have relatives from Ireland. Am also Scottish. Went to the Scottish Games growing up.

8. Am still friends with a girl from 6th grade.

9. I swear all the time and quite enjoy it. Oh, yeah!!! Like a drunken sailor.

10. Hate the phrases "like"... and "ya know"... but due to my valley girl upbringing, use them all the time. Was once offered 100 bucks to go an entire day with out using the term "like", and I asked, "So like, I can't like, say like at all??" LOL.

Hope you have a great B Day.

Cop the Truth said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous!

Violence Worker said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Been under the weather and am just now feeling better. Nasty little stomach bug.

You and my oldest daughter share the same birthday. She's 24. We took her out to lunch Saturday.

Anyway, hope you had like a wonderful day and I like hope you have like many more!

VW

Kelly said...

ha... just had to throw in that "like" huh VW???

Fight The Good Fight! said...

Where did your other post go?
I feel for ya! (about the deleted post)
FTGF!