Sunday, October 29, 2006
It's all about me...
Today is my birthday, I'm turning 32... again. I thought I would divulge some extremely interesting information about myself.
1. I don't believe in god. At all. Really. And no, I'm not worried that I'm going to go to hell because I don't believe in it. My kid goes to Catholic School and I love going to Mass. Makes no sense, I know but... I love the history of the church.
2. I'm addicted to my cell phone but rarely actually talk on it as I prefer email and text messaging to actual talking.
3. Am a sucker for a man in a uniform. Not that unusual really... my dad was Coast Guard and is a retired Seattle Firefighter. My sister and I spent many many hours growing up hanging out at his fire station (station 28´s, ladder 12) so I guess he ruined me for life.
4. I cry at anything/everything.
5. Love the smell of coffee but hate the taste of coffee. My coffee (a sugar free vanilla latte with an extra shot of s.f. vanilla) doesn't taste anything like coffee.
6. I have a grudge against Sears.
7. I have relatives from Ireland. Am also Scottish.
8. Am still friends with a girl from 8th grade.
9. I swear all the time and quite enjoy it.
10. Hate the phrases "like"... and "ya know"... and when people use ironically incorrectly... (FYI most people should be using coincidentally instead of ironically).... that being said... Coincidentally the last guy I dated said "like" all the time (I was like, you were like, he was like, she was like) ... UGH!!!!