Thursday, January 25, 2007

Going to the dogs...





Sen. Ken Jacobsen, D-Seattle wants to make it legal to allow dogs in bars. Huh? He says he was sitting at a bar and noticed all these dogs outside in the cold and the rain. Coincidentally there are quite a lot of homeless people that pan handle in Olympia but I guess Fido out in the cold is more than he can take. Forget about those pesky humans - those dogs need to come indoors with us and out of the elements.

I have a dog - her name is Lizzie and she is a 3 1/2 yr old Beagle. She's a sweet dog and is totally spoiled. Sleeps on the furniture etc... she is however, a dog. I would not want my dog or any other dog in my bar... don't want their fleas, their dog hair or the sight of them licking their balls while I'm out having a few drinks.

4 comments:

Violence Worker said...

Kelly,

Can you help spread the word about the Support the Troops rally this wekend at the Madigan exit (exit 122) on I-5. See my blog for details.

Hope all is well with you and the munchkin.

VW

Kelly said...

Of course I will.

Anonymous said...

okay if you just would of said "likcing themselves" we would of understood the meaning. A little TMI there.

sis said...

maybe he got dogs mixed up with men. I mean they are pretty much the same thing. Haha let's keep dogs and men out of the bars.