Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Two Upgates; stun guns & snow

Two new news stories today that have to do with my last two enties:
Stun Gun:
screw the stun-gun. Not going to waste my time, my money or my life trying to stun someone that deserves to be shot. It doesn't always work:

Police hit the man with a Taser, but it was uneffective, the witnesses said. When he pulled a shotgun from the car, a county deputy shot him.

http://www.komotv.com/news/5146692.html

Snow:
I'm so out of here - am heading home.

Snow Squall Approaching North Interior
A heavy snow squall is approaching the area between Bellingham and Everett, including Whidbey and Camano Island. Travel may become difficult very soon in that area. North Sound Radar Loop
http://www.komotv.com/

4 comments:

Jenn of the Jungle said...

Thanks for sending your crappy weather down here!!!!

Good luck this weekend, I hope the Seahawks kill Chicago.

Oh, and GOOOOO CHARGERS!!!

Hellpig said...

Hey I am from rat city Wa. and the snow sucks just spent 4 hours digging my cars and deck out,global warming my ass!

Jenn of the Jungle said...

So..... are we both crying in our beers today?

Kelly said...

Jenn... yes... it sucks. Seahawks had plenty of chances to win.

HellPig...YES!!! This weather SUCKS. We got hit again today!