Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Drunk people do stupid shit...

We've all done stupid shit while drunk... damn I could tell some good stories but... I won't. At least not during working hours.

This guy though.... damn. Talk about a crazy drunk. He spend some time drinking with friends and went back to his hotel. When his elevator doors opened he took off at a full sprint and ran into and THROUGH a double-paned window and plunged a whopping 16 stories. He said he was confused by the reflection in the window? He must have been really gone - even if it was a mirror and not a window why run as fast as you can into a wall?

He was saved when he landed on an asphalt-covered overhang one floor above the street. He ended up with two collapsed lungs and torn trachea and a broken leg. Luckily for him he does not remember his fall.

Guy... don't drink anymore.

2 comments:

Violence Worker said...

Oh Lord! I've been knee-walkin', commode-huggin' drunk in my time, but I never thought I was superman! Which reminds me of an old joke, but it's kind of long so I'll spare you.

I think I'd take that as a sign. Sober up and buy a lottery ticket, because I would have to be the luckiest son-of-a-buck in the world.

VW

Jenn of the Jungle said...

Funny thing is on one article about this dude, he said this had made him really think about life, but that he's not going to stop drinking. Moron.