Friday, March 09, 2007

Can buy me love...


Selma Hayek has proven herself to have a brilliant mind inside her gorgeous face, hair and bod. Why? Because she knows what some people never learn... here's the info on her new fiancée and the father of her un-born kid...
Pinault, 44, is the CEO of luxury goods firm PPR, which owns Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, as well as a French department store and national music chain. His father, François, is an avid art collector owning more than 2,500 valuable pieces, including Picassos, Miros and work by contemporary artists including Damien Hirst. Familiar on both European and American fashion and art circuits, the family fortune is estimated in excess of $7 billion.
Granted he's a (dreaded) French man but....Sorry folks.... money and security trumps (get it, Trump) good looks and love. Feel free to try and change my mind.... lots of luck.

3 comments:

Violence Worker said...

Granted he's a (dreaded) French man but....Sorry folks.... money and security trumps (get it, Trump) good looks and love. Feel free to try and change my mind.... lots of luck.

Yeah fine, except that your kids will have big noses, an affinity for cheese and a fear of deodorant. Oh and you won't ever have to worry about him being the school yard bully, either. Did I mention big noses yet? And one word: Snails.

VW

Jenn of the Jungle said...

Nah.....my husband came into my life with little more than the clothes on his back, a penniless LEGAL immigrant. I still married him. Now, that's love. :)

Kelly said...

VW - with 7 billion you could get your kid a nose job. Still... a Frenchman would be rough but 7 billion... hard to resist since my account has about 8 bucks in it after all my bills are paid.

Jenn - I've done the love thing already... hasn't worked out too well for me and why make the same mistake over and over again?