Friday, March 30, 2007

Sick Fuck Alert...

UPDATE 15:00: His site has been taken down. His mother was interviewed on KIRO710 and she claims he has mental issues (no shit lady) that he left in a rage last night (great) and that he has not returned home and will not be able to move back into his parents house. So.... we have this self proclaimed pedophile that does not have a place to live - does not have his perverted site to get off on - and is all pissed off. Listen up Snohomish County - WATCH YOUR DAUGHTERS. Sounds like this freak is going to blow.

This is one sick fuck. Look at his pic and memorize it. I'm kind of speechless over this - I heard about this thing on Kiro710.com on the Dori Monson show yesterday and now see this article on Foxnews.com.

SEATTLE — A Web site created by a pedophile is a virtual "how-to" manual, complete with the best places in western Washington state to see little girls, and tips on how to avoid getting caught by the police.
The site, titled "Seattle-Tacoma-Everett Girl Love," has been around for a few years. The police know all about it, yet they say they can't shut it down because the site is legal.
"As disturbing and offensive as we find this, there's no evidence of a crime, or even suspicion of illegal activity," said Rebecca Hover of the Snohomish County Sheriff's Department.
The man who runs it, 45-year-old Jack McClellan, has never been convicted of a sex crime, which means he can attend any family-friendly events where children are present, and take all the pictures he wants for his Web site. He also lives close to a school bus stop.
McClellan says his purpose is to promote association, friendship and legal, consensual hugging and cuddling between men and pre-pubescent girls. He admitted to FOX News that his "age of attraction" is between 3 and 11 years old.
"I guess the main thing is I just think they're cute, a lot cuter than women. I admit there is kind of an erotic arousal there," McClellan said.


I live in Everett. I am shocked that this thing could take a picture of my kid, post in on his website which is a how-to for pedophiles. This is a good wake-up call for me and all parents/relatives of kids. BE AWARE of who is around you, who is taking pictures, who is at kid functions that does not have a kid with them.

7 comments:

Hellpig said...

I love Dori.....I heard this on his show yesterday...so this is the "GUY" good work Kelly thanks for his pic........

2 more days,I'm thinking about catching a live game next week,I live about 10 minutes from safeco,probly buy the cheap seats and just walk around the whole game,I love safeco field

Have a great opening day Kelly and stay alert and safe

Kelly said...

I was on his show as a guest a little while ago - about dating. It was a blast!

Yes, it's almost here!!! I'll be there for Opening Day and as many as I can after that.

Hellpig said...

damn you're fast,sitting at the PC are you?

Opening day I'm jealous

New Pic or you....NICE,meant in a non-stalker way :)

anyhow enjoy the weekend

Kelly said...

Let's just say my job is less than challenging.

Sweet weather we're having! Although I know as soon as I get my car washed it'll rain.

Thanks - pic is from Cabo in October.

Violence Worker said...

The hell of it is, these fruitcakes live everywhere. As a grandfather of 6 (yes, I said 6) granddaughters all under the age of 4, I constantly worry - just like I did about my own daughters when they were younger. What pisses me off is that these guys get off, more often than not, with light sentences. And as soon as they get out, they start looking for new prey and again, more often than that, they kill rather than risk identification and arrest and being sent back to prison.

The problem with this whack job is that he hasn't been caught. Until he is, there isn't much you can do about this scumbag other than watch him like a hawk.

VW

Hellpig said...

I heard on the radio friday that this guy was missing and his mother said he was depresses by all the attention and might be suicidal........


DO IT!!!!

Kelly said...

As long as he keeps it to himself - yes... feel free to blow your own head off you prevert. I doubt he has the balls to do it though.