Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Big Brother is watching you...


I don't get many comments - besides a few from a couple of journal friends and my sister. I was curious on who was looking at my journal - if anyone - so I asked one journal friend (thanks Jenn) how to add a site meter to my journal. Now I know who looks at it, how often, and for how long. What countries, cities, companies or states they are from - it's interesting. I can see how they found my site, what they looked at, and what page they exited on. For some reason I get a lot of looks from Beijing and Korea.
It's a weird feeling to know that people you don't know are reading the crap that you type - cool, but weird.

6 comments:

Violence Worker said...

Waving from a comcast server in Tacoma and a Boeing server out of Long Beach. (yes, I know, I work out of McChord AFB, but our parent org is down there in CA and so is our gateway.)

VW

Jenn of the Jungle said...

You are WELCOME! It's fun isn't it.

Kelly said...

Actually VW - Boeing shows as coming out of Chicago.

Violence Worker said...

Really. My blog always show it out of long beach. maybe you got other boeing fans!

VW

Kelly said...

well... that maybe so but this must be you... and it says Chicago. Strange huh?

Domain Name boeing.com ?
ISP THE BOEING COMPANY
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Illinois
City : Chicago
2:17 PM

Violence Worker said...

They might have changed it. I dunno. Haven't checked my stats in awhile. I'll go look.

Heck, my stats say it's Seattle today. Washington, Seattle, United States
blv-proxy-05.boeing.com (130.76.32.145)

Go figure

VW