Monday, June 25, 2007

Death by Coward

When I was 6 months pregnant my then-husband told me he didn't want to be married anymore and that I should move back home to Seattle. He even suggested that after we are divorced for a few years that maybe then we can date each other again. Whatever. It sucked big time but it could have been worse - Scott Peterson/Bobby Cutts Jr worse.
Men who kill pregnant women are most likely romantically involved with their victims and see the pregnancy and unborn child as obstacles and burdens in their lives. They may not want a child, may want to pursue an extramarital affair or may want to keep an affair secret.
"The usual reason when it involves a man is the [unborn] baby. The baby is causing a complication in his life," said Pat Brown, profiler and chief executive officer of The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency.

That was certainly the case with my husband - he slept around, was never home and had no concept of marriage. Most certainly one of the most immature/self-centered person I've met - yeah, I really picked a good one. The only positive thing I can say about him is that he didn't kill me.
You so-called men that kill your wives/girlfriend here's some advice: the Police ALWAYS catch you. Spend some time watching 48 Hours and Dateline - it's always the Husband/Boyfriend - easy pickens for the Police. Get a divorce. Leave town. Abandon your wife/girlfriend/kid(s). Don't kill them. You will be caught and you will be put to death. Rightly so.

2 comments:

daniel said...

Sorry to hear about your experience, it makes it hard to trust another one. I'm glad you made it out!
Terrible about the murder, sick shits. The blacks here are the ones causing the most murders.

FTGF!

Jenn of the Jungle said...

It's like if you don't want the kid wear a jimmy hat or leave. Why Why!!! Kill these young ladies. Makes me sick.