Friday, June 15, 2007

Not my cup of tea


I don't get Hollywood/celebrities. People mag just came out with it's hottest guys and ugh - none of them float my boat.

#1 Matthew McConaughey. He seems like a freak to me - most likely does drugs and looks like a burnout in the pics I've seen. A Spicoli look alike is so not a turn on.
Others on the list include:
Seriously? David Spade? Is he male? My kid is taller than him. Actually looking at the list above my kid is taller than most of them. I like Timberlake - but sexy? He's skinny and wears sweater vests.
My type? The guy in the picture and:
Tall.
Not skin and bones.
SHORT hair.
Not prettier than me.
Doesn't drive a Prius - Drives a truck.
Not gay/girly/metrosexual. Be a man for crying out loud.

3 comments:

sis said...

No sh&*! I TOTALLY agree, though I do like Adrian Grenier but that's it. David Spade? Are you kidding me?

Jenn of the Jungle said...

I laughed my ass off at Spades little self written "story" though. I like Zach Braff but onluy because Scrubs is like on of the maybe 3 shows I ever actually watch, and Ryan Reynolds is just hot. I loved him in Van Wilder.

Not one holds a candle to my hottie hubby!

People is my one and only nod to Hollyweird.

daniel said...

I'm glad I'm not a gal if those are the tops!
FTGF!