Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wanted in Seattle


The FBI in Seattle are looking for help from the public in identifying these two men.
The FBI says the men were seen on more then one ferry and more than one run over the past several weeks. They were also taking photos of parts of the boat, which the agents won't reveal, but that apparently aroused the suspicions of passengers and crew alike.
I am a firm believer in Profiling. It works. It's reality. Read the above again - they have been on more than one ferry, and more than one run. Pay attention Seattle.
Anyone who knows the men or their whereabouts are asked to call the FBI at (206) 622-0460.

2 comments:

Jenn of the Jungle said...

I am shocked... these two look like middle eastern men between the ages of 17 and 34. Shocked I tell ya!

Christy said...

What Jen said and at the same time, it just freaks me out, you'd think 6 yrs later it wouldn't but it does. I some how missed how terrorist tried to get onto Ramstein and let me tell you that really gives me the chills. I KNOW we're not safe. I KNOW they want to kill us and kill ALL of us (Americans) and those of us stationed over here in Germany are NOT safe. We get notices fairly often to be on alert, to not go this place or that place, or be especially aware if we go to this place or that. Those are things those stationed in the States don't get, so it's more real in ways...yet still I guess it just makes me so incredibly sad. To think that just because we're American's they HATE us with every ounce of their being.