Thursday, September 06, 2007

Losing touch with reality


I did this in elementary school. You talked to so and so and I don't like her so I don't like you. Seattle liberals are so over the top ridiculous. I am having a hard time putting it into words just how laughable they are.
I did this post a few days ago
http://kjw-today.blogspot.com/2007/09/go-seahawks.html

Little did I know that the hippie/crazes/liberals of Seattle would flip out this way. Why do they continue to surprise me? This did:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/330476_moore06.html
One guy told him: "I hate you, I'll never wear your jersey, I'll never like the Seahawks again."
"Huh?" Hasselbeck thought. "Seriously?"
"Politics can be very mean and dirty," he said. "The things politicians say about each other, and what activists say, I had a brief glimpse of that for a couple of days.
"If I ever had any questions about whether I wanted to run for office, I now know the answer -- I don't."
As a quarterback, he's used to getting booed. "But this was a whole new level," he said. "I was very surprised how mean (they were)."
Christ almighty people. Get a grip. Up your meds. Your rabies are showing.
Season tickets are sold out - hate the Seahawks so much - put up or shut up and sell your tickets.

2 comments:

RexZeitgeist said...

I thought this was great....Strong and Hasslebeck showed support for tht President and took the opportunity to meet him...

Of course the mentally ill moonbats of Seattle went after it like dogs in heat....

Kelly said...

Of course. I'm sure there's a lot of people on the Season Tix waiting list that would love to take their tix.