Thursday, October 25, 2007

(NOT) Another Year Older

Today is my b-day - amazingly I am 32 again like last year!!! I thought I'd share some info about myself. Thrilling stuff I know.

1. I work at a University in Seattle - appreciate my job but.... nothing exciting.
2. I've been divorced for about 11 years and haven't heard or seen my ex-hus in 12 years.
3. I live in Everett WA - I can (just about) afford to live there and don't have to pay the ridiculous taxes of Seattle.
4. Have only dated one guy with brown eyes - all others had blue.
5. I have a 12 yr old daughter, a sister that is married and pregnant, a brother that I don't care if I ever see again and my parents still live in the house I grew up in.
6. Love Disneyland - but hated living in California, (Hermosa Beach).
7. Have a big time soft spot for a man in a uniform - sigh...
8. I enjoy shooting - have found it to be harder to do and learn than I thought.
9. I have a Beagle named Lizzie and a (temp?) cat named Onni.
10. My favorite place in Seattle is Safeco Field and I keep score at games.

3 comments:

Violence Worker said...

Happy belated birthday. Was gonna wish you that the other day but got distracted. A I hope you had a wonderful day doing what you like to do.

VW

Kelly said...

Not belated - today is my b-day.

Thanks VW... just a normal day - work and soccer.

Jenn of the Jungle said...

Happy B Day!!!

I have dated all guys with brown eyes. Only my husband has hazel..green/gold.

Grew up with Beagle's my whole life and I too have a soft spot for a man in uniform.