Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why

I don't care who Clooney is voting for, how to recycle to save the earth from the global warming (myth, bullshit, ca ca) and I sure as hell don't care or even want to know who is in or out of the closet. One of my favs show, Grey's Anatomy is going down hill for me. I never liked the George character - he's short, whiny and an all around wimp. He became a huge asshole last season and I watched the show with less enthusiasm - but still, I did watch. Then the George character - the real life guy decided to come out of the closet. Who cares who is screwing who and when it's two guys - I really SO don't want to know. Now he's doing a PSA on "Coming out of the closet day"..... WTF?!?! I can't recall his real name at the moment - nor do I care enough to look it up. My point is - who cares??? When these stars open their mouths for more then reading their lines or singing, that's when I lose interest in them. Do your job, go home to do your drugs, sleep with whoever and call it a night.

2 comments:

sis said...

AMEN!

Christy said...

Ok see now this makes me even HAPPIER to be here in Germany and the fact that we do NOT get commericials...we get AFN spots!