Wednesday, January 09, 2008

No title fits here


My family and I have been pretty fortunate. Nothing as trivial as money - I'm talking health and mostly overall happiness. There have been a few incidents here and there over the years but nothing major.

Our luck has officially changed. I'm not going to put the particulars in here since what has happened is just too painful for me and the person and all of our family to post it in here - and then the next day do a post on what types of cheese I like for an example. You get the idea. This thing that has happened is a brutal case of really bad luck, and horrible and totally heartbreaking. The part that is the hardest to get over is the heartbreak - I just hope that my family member can move past it, deal with it head on and know that it won't always hurt so much.

4 comments:

Rex Zeiteist said...

Whoa.....sorry to hear your family is having troubles....

I hope things work out

Kelly said...

Thanks. Interesting pic you have there attached as your ID. haha...

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Hope it resolved itself....

(is this pic better?)

Kelly said...

thanks, it was resolved kind of but still sucks. Nice pic.