Monday, April 28, 2008

Money money money


What are you going to do with your money??? Me? My finances run hot and cold. When hot I am excited about hitting the grocery store and paying with my debit card. Cold? I pay with a check - you know that whole float thing. I don't do the direct deposit option when I get my taxes done - curses.... so based on the last 2 of my social my check will be mailed around 6/20. As per the President I will go to the mall and buy a couple of fun things but 80% of this temp tax cut will be spent on bill.
IF I were going to be frivolous with the $900 I would spend it on getting my hair done, a new summer Coach bag, new clothes, a new charm bracelet, new shoes...... sigh. Must be strong.

13 comments:

Rex Zeitgeist said...

I don't know what I wil do with my money...I'm a saver not a spender.....

Kelly said...

If I ever have any extra I'll let you manage it - but don't hold your breath or anything.

Walt said...

IF I were going to be frivolous with the $900 I would spend it on getting my hair done, a new summer Coach bag, new clothes, a new charm bracelet, new shoes...... sigh. Must be strong.

I thought it was $600.

How are you getting $900? Either way it is BS.

They shouldn't have the money to give back in the first place.

They are not "giving" you anything.

You already earned the money and they confiscated it from you and now they are returning some of it to you.

I don't need it, but it is mine so I will take it. Just like I would take Food Stamps, EIC, WIC, hell anything the Government wants to "Give" to me.

It is my money and I will take it back.

Fair Tax.

Cheers,
Walt

Kelly said...

It's 900 for me - if you have a kid you get an additional 300. I agree - it's crap.

Walt said...

Take it Kelly.

It is already your money.

They are just returning money they already stole from you.

~Walt~

Kelly said...

Agreed. Totally agree. I have money issues for sure.

Nice to see you again Walt.

Walt said...

(((Self Deleted Comment)))

Cheers,
Walt

Walt said...

I am on lockdown. The Taliban across the street are about to meet evil Walt. It has been a strange day. Some of my guards will feel a baton strike. Anyway.

Kelly said...

Lockdown huh? Sheesh.

Kelly said...

and what was the deleted comment?

Walt said...

Yeah Lock down.

The past few days have been pretty bad. It isn't safe for us ex pats to venture out.

HAHA maybe that is why I have been at the bar.

LOL.

I can be melodramatic.

Cheers,
Walt

Kelly said...

How long have you been there? What is your company doing there?

Walt said...

Kelly, I have to run.

Time for bed.

My self deleted comment had to do with the IRS.

I hope I can sleep now that I am thinking about it.

Cheers,
Walt