Wednesday, July 02, 2008

So frisk me

I broke the law today. I'm a law abiding person - on just about everything. I used to speed, would go 20 over everywhere I went but I like to keep as much of my money as possible and since there is always a ton of State Patrol being sneaky on the freeway out by me I've slowed down. Also, you may not have heard this but gas is up a bit so I try to conserve. Surprisingly going 60-65 is a lot less stressful than I thought.
The law I broke today was the cell phone law. I have a Blackberry and it has a decent speaker phone and my navigational system also has a handsfree function. I chose neither and I broke the law and used my phone with my hands, up to my ear. It was a super important call - the future of the kid's soccer playing this year. Sorry Officer.

3 comments:

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Dang, better get bluetooth!

What was the financial damage?

Cop the Truth said...

damned cops, always bugging people for no reason. As an aside, where does the line form to frisk you?

Kelly said...

haha....

I wasn't pulled over though.