Saturday, September 04, 2010

Michelle M. Henrique 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to Michelle M. Henrique. Michelle was a secretary at Fiduciary Trust at the WTC on September 11th, 2001.
From what I have read of her she sounded like a Saint - helping other, helping her parents, and taking care of her grand-parents. I'm so sorry that you lost her on that sad day. Here's a small sample of how many people love her and miss her. Michelle has 14 pages of messages so please visit her site on Legacy.com. http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=107455
September 11, 2009
Michele, I am thinking of you today and always. I will never ever forget you and I know that you are watching over me and my family. I miss the good old days, we sure had so much fun. I will forever keep your spirit alive.
~
Rose Mary O'Connor,
Staten Island, New York
May 14, 2009
Rest in peace Michelle.
~
Derek Booth,
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
December 13, 2008
TO MY MICHELLE! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I MISS YOU MORE NOW THAN EVER. YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME, I KNOW , I LONG FOR THE DAY WE CAN BE TOGETHER. TODAY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN 35YRS OLD. I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE MADE ME A GRANDMA AGAIN. I GAVE YOU YOUR FAVORITE YELLOW ROSE!!! I'LL REMEMBER YOUR SMILING FACE, I ALSO HEAR YOUR SWEET 16 SONG ,THAT SAY'S IT ALL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLIN THE WORLD!!! LOVE YOU ALWAYS MOMMY
~
PATRICIA HENRIQUE,
staten island, New York
December 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Michelle! I know you are smiling down on us from heaven.We miss you!
~
Jessica Catanzaro
December 13, 2008
Happy Birthday in Heaven Michelle.Did you think that I'd forget?You are so missed... You were such a beautiful, caring person and, that reflects in the loved ones you left behind. You hold a very special part in my heart. I hope you know how special you were to me....No I can't send a card this year, or give a gift so fine. So I'll just send a special prayer, to that wonderful friend of mine.Until we meet again.We love and miss you always!
~
Rose O'Connor,
staten island, New York

No comments: