When dating or in a relationship not much is worse than a guy that is needy, clingy and a whiner. When in Cabo one of my ex's drove me nuts because he was so clingy. At one point I had to tell him to give me 5 mins alone so I could brush my teeth. Yeah, seriously. Yahoo has some guy that is a relationship "expert" and he's done an online article on stalking - I mean being needy.
Some highlights and my thoughts:
1. You just walked a woman to her door at the end of a date. Instead of kissing her, you ask her if she had a good time. This one is no biggie to me. It's polite conversation and it's not needy.
2. You called a woman last night and she has not yet called you back, so you either email her or call her again to ask her if she received your message. If you want to push her away, this is one of the best ways to get her to quickly run away from you. This one isn't that big of a deal either - once.
3. You start texting a woman you just began dating five or six times a day. You are over-texting her. You don't need to check in every two hours. Ah - maybe. I like texting much more than actual talking. As long as the text messages are a mutual thing then I think it's fine.
4. You miss a call on your cell phone from a phone number that you don't recognize. You call the woman you're dating, and to whom you talked just two hours before, and ask, "Did you just call me?" Yeah - pathetic. Sounds desperate.
5. You agree with everything the woman you're dating says. To me, this would make me think that the guy wasn't listening to me.
6. The woman you're dating is out for the evening with her friends. She promised to call you when she got home. It's getting late and you haven't heard from her. You just can't resist and you call her cell phone several times until she answers it. Just plain creepy.
7. You are too available. If you have plans with a friend, keep those plans even if the woman you're dating asks you to do something that night. Not a big deal at all, just don't do it all the time.
8. You try to please a woman all the time. I'm all about men doing nice things for women, but she has to earn it. Earn it? What the hell?
9. Don't be afraid to challenge a woman. If you don't agree with something a woman says, don't just sit there and agree with her thinking it's what she wants. Maybe - depends how the guy reacts.
10. Be the man! Have a plan and stick with it. Women like men who plan out evenings of fun.
True but it's not a needy thing - 100% agree with Be The Man.