Monday, August 29, 2011

Jane Simpkin 9/11/01

I have the honor of paying tribute to Jane Simpkin.  Jane was 36 on 9/11/01.
She was a passenger on United Airlines Flight 175.  She worked for the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, but her plan was to become an entertainment lawyer.  The ASCAP has a website for Jane that has many of her friends comments on what she meant to them and how much she will be missed: http://www.ascap.com/playback/2001/IN_MEMORIAM/janesimpkin.aspx

In addition I have borrowed these memories from Jane's mother that she has posted on legacy.com.....  I'm so sorry you lost her.
God has you in his keeping.
I have you in my heart.
Love forever Mum XXX
~ Ann Simpkin, Wayland, Massachusetts
Every moment I love you more

Your kindness makes my spirit soar
Your wisdom persuades with tender sway
To reach beyond myself today
From "The Healing Light"
Love Forever MumXXX
~ Ann Simpkin, Wayland, Massachusetts
Softly the leaves of memory fall,

Gently I gather and treasure them all
Love forever MumXXX
~ Ann Simpkin, Wayland, Massachusetts
'Til the roses lose their petal's

'Til the heather has lost it's dew
'Til the end of time I will love you
With love for Easter Mum
~ Ann Simpkin, Wayland, Massachusetts March 28, 2011
Though life goes on without you it will never be the same.
Untill we meet again may God hold you in his hand's
With love on your Birthday Mum
~ Ann Simpkin, Wayland, Massachusetts January 05, 2011
What is lovely never dies
But passes into other lovingness
Star Dust,Sea Foam,
Flower or Winged Air
Thinking and missing you always.
I love you Mum
Trying to find the sunshine.

I miss you so much
Mum
~ Ann Simpkin, Wayland, Massachusetts
... and my favorite which can be said for all of the people of these tributes:  "They are not gone who live in the heart's they leave behind"  My Daughter My Friend
~ Ann Simpkin, Wayland, Massachusetts

No comments: