Friday, August 26, 2011

Robert Jalbert 9/11/01

I have the honor of paying tribute to Robert Jalbert.  Robert was 61 years old on 9/11/01, from Swampscott, MA.  He was one of the top salesmen at the Rogers Foam Corporation in Somerville, Mrs. Jalbert said.  He formerly was in the Marine Reserve.  Robert was a wine enthusiast and enjoyed working with his hands, creating woodworking projects. He enjoyed traveling with his wife and spoke French fluently.
No matter how many tributes I have done the personal messages to loved ones always get to me.  I'm sorry you all are reduced to saying I miss you, I won't forget you on an internet site.  Such as it is.... here are some messages left to Robert from legacy.com.... this first one is a doozy.....
 
I love you Pepere and i will never forget you. You are always in my heart. Your grandson, Ben.
Ben McCormick, North Andover, Massachusetts
As promised I spent yesterday in rememberance. I won't ever forget.. Elizabeth Atlanta, Georgia
So hard to believe, even after almost 8 years...Rest in Peace Robert. We'll never forget or what happened on 9-11-01. Mike Doyle, Long Beach, California
In memory.....Seven years ago....we will never forget. Julie, MA
Its been one year since this happened and I hope No one ever forgets all of this, it was terrible. Bob is truly missed here at Rogers Foam. A true American he was. Benny Otero, North Hampton, New Hampshire
I worked with Bob for the last 16 years and enjoyed his friendship every day. He was a wonderful, kind, compassionate man who really enjoyed the people he worked with. His ready smile and infectious laughter brought happiness to us all. I miss him and think about him every day. And every day, my thoughts and heart go out to you and your children and the 3 little grandchildren. I had seen many pictures of them over the years and one Friday in August he brought the older 2 in for a quick visit. I was so happy to meet them, and the pride and pleasure in Bob's face was radiant. God bless you and your family. mary ragone, medford, Massachusetts
 

No comments: