Thursday, May 05, 2011

Patrick Currivan 9/11/01





I have the honor of paying tribute to Patrick Currivan. He was 52 years old on 9/11/01 and was the Vice President of of AtosEuronext. Patrick was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11. Patrick was born in Ireland and attended college at Trinity. He most recently lived in Boston. He left behind a brother, Daniel, and a sister, Helen Reed, both of Ireland. Patrick enjoyed talking with people and always had lots of questions for them especially when in another country, he wanted to know about the land he was visiting. Patrick sounds like a great Irishman, and fun to be with! Below are some memories that were left for and about Patrick, he will be missed. This one is my favorite:


September 25, 2001
America will never forget you my friend. Rest In Peace.
Proud American


September 22, 2010
OH my, I knew Patrick from Bull Paris. Very sad, a really fun guy (he was Irish after all)
paul moore,
Seattle, Washington


September 28, 2007
Patrick, Today 28th September would have been your birthday. We remember fondly your great 50th birthday party in Pond Street where the champagne never ran out and a terrific time was had by all in attendance Helen, Martin, Dan, Mike and Emma are together in Dublin today and as always you are never far from our thoughts. Helen Currivan (Redden)
Helen Redden,
Dublin


September 11, 2007
Patrick, I think of you often. May you rest in peace.
Susan McLaughlin,
Cohasset, Massachusetts


September 11, 2006
Still thinking about you and the interesting discussions and laughs we had within AtosEuronext Amsterdam. Deeply missed but not forgotten.
Lex Kiewiet (AtosEuronext),
Amsterdam, The Netherlands


September 16, 2002
My husband and I had the great good fortune to share many a memorable moment in Patrick's company. We met Patrick through his dear friend John Cunnell. I wear a bracelet with Patrick's name on it, and say a prayer for his happy Irish soul whenever I put it on. My heart goes out to all of Patrick's family and friends. We really miss his smile and wit. Donna and Jim Hamer
Donna Hamer,
Somerset, New Jersey

No comments: