Saturday, September 04, 2010

Beth Ann Quigley 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to Beth Ann Quigley. Beth worked at Cantor Fitzgerald. She was only 25 years old and some what I have read of her she was a success person in both her profession and personal life. I am so sorry to her sister, parents and the many others that loved her. Here are some quotes that I found about her:


As the years have gone by I still think about Beth and the fun sleepovers we had together. You will always be with us and as I approach communion in may with my daughter I was able to think back to the fun we had when we made ours in St Leos. My thoughts and prayers will forever be with your family.
~
Jennifer (Bushnell)Fernandez,
Wayside, New Jersey


September 11, 2008
Beth,I pray for you especially on this day!
~
Erica Szwalek,
Neptune City, New Jersey
September 11, 2008
Quiggs...I see you in all things beautiful...miss you more now than ever. Always in my heart - Evan.
~
Evan Buckalew,
Red Bank, New Jersey
September 13, 2007
I used to live on Jumping Brook Rd and was the paper boy for those neighborhoods. I rode the bus with Suzanne and Beth MANY MANY years ago to St. Leo's. My thoughts and prayers have been and will be with the Quigley family.
~
Steve Scott,
Dallas, Texas
September 12, 2007
Dear Beth,After 6 years, 9/11 is still a most difficult day. The truth is you are in my thoughts daily. Our family will never recover from not having you around forever.Love, Sil Gonzalez
~
Sil Gonzalez,
Hillsborough

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Beth, Words will never express how much you are missed. You live on in all of our hearts. Love you girl...until we meet again. xoxo
MaryBeth Guzauskas Weeks