Saturday, September 04, 2010

Andrew Bailey 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to Andrew Bailey. Andrew was an Advantage Security supervisor for Marsh & McLennan.
Andrew had many people in his life that love him and miss him - and their hurt and pain is the same today, eight years later as it was on that horrible day, 9/1/01.
My name is Aloma Bailey, I am Andrew Baileys'mother. I just want to thank all the people out there from near and far, for their wonderful thoughts and words shared over the last six years about my son.Andrew was a great son, brother ,father, uncle, cousin, and friend. All of our family misses him dearly. That dreadful day, Septmeber 11th 2001, has left a big void in our lives that will never go away.Andrew will forever be in our hearts. There is not a single moment or day that goes by that he is not on our minds.May god bless my beloved son Andrew,and may he rest in gods tender care.
Aloma bailey,
Brooklyn, New York
Hi Andrew....it's me Joanne from Hudde. I think about you and your family alot. I know you are watching over your daughter and the rest of us. Today there was a hearing on 9/11 and immediately I thought of you. I wish that it never took place, that you could be around for everyone to enjoy. But I know your spirit has not left us. I only could wish to see you again some day. Happy Birthday to you as well. Keep that light shining on us. You are very much missed.
Joanne Stephen,
Brooklyn, New York
I think about you every day. Sometimes with laughters and some of them with tears. Your daughter is so big now. I know you are protecting her. I wanted to dedicate this to you on your birthday: If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again. Happy 31st Birthday in heaven! Love, Aila
Aila,
Bayonne, New Jersey
Andrew you were a down to earth guy. You knew where you were going in life. I'm sorry your life was taken away so violently. I don't understand why. All I can say is I hope your loved ones find peace and I hope you are looking down on them protecting them, and being their guardian angel. Take Care Bailey.
Erica Montanez-Robles,
Bronx, New York

No comments: