Saturday, September 04, 2010

Bettina Browne 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to Bettina Browne, 49, of Atlantic Beach, New York. Some of the heartfelt quotes that I found on Legacy.com:
Thinking of my cousin Betty on this 7th anniversary of 9/11. I know you must be with your mom and dad in heaven. Hope you have all found peace. God bless!
~
Tina Laverty,
Port Chester, New York
September 11, 2008
Betty, thinking of you today. Thoughts and love from Siobhan
~
Siobhan Warfield,
Dublin, Ireland
December 19, 2007
I came across this website while searching for Betty's contact information. I worked for her in South Plainfield, NJ ten years ago. Being a young ambitious women at the time, I idolized her. She was fearless and dynamic ,but also humble and warm. I know many sucessful executives. Yet ten year have passed and I still sought Betty's advice and approval today. Betty, I have thought of you often and wanted to express my gratitude. As I look through my written references, they have written about my sucess, my tenacity and ability to take on anything(Some of them are still shocked at what this 110 lb 30 something women has managed) You deserve all the credit for that! You ARE the example of all I have worked to be. Your advice has driven me, encouraged me and never let me down. I will never forget you and your words will always guide me. My deepest sympathy to the Radburn Family
~
Megan,
Florida

No comments: