Saturday, September 04, 2010

Daniel Lee 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to Daniel Lee. Daniel was on flight 11 on Setember 11th, 2001. Here are some quotes I found on Legacy.com from the many people that loved him and misses him:

Another year passes, and still I remember you Dan. Still never forgetting, ever. Thinking of you and the girls today, Kelli.
Lee Anne Frazier,
Canyon Country, California
September 11, 2008
Kelly, Dan was the only person I toured with that I wanted to see during off tour downtime. I loved coming to your house and hanging out with you guys. Hope you're well.
Todd,
los angeles, California

I will never forget you and your girls. I wish you the best the world has to offer.
Tracy Harrison,
Bedford, Texas

I will always remember you Dan. Playing drums on your pink carpet in our house, sitting on the porch making me smile. You were so full of life and love. Rock on my friend. I know you are watching from above. Kellie, I hope you and the girls are well. Drop me a line if you have a moment.
Lee Anne Frazier,
Canyon Country, California

No comments: