Saturday, September 04, 2010

Robert Eaton 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to Robert Eaton. Robert was a vice president for sales and for eSpeed at Cantor Fitzgerald. He is survived by his wife, Jacqui.
Some comments left on Legacy.com:
April 17, 2009
I THINK ABOUT ROB ALL THE TIME, HE WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON.ROB WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND ALWAYS BE LOVED....MY DEEPEST SYMPATHIES.....R.I.P.JUSTINE COSARES
April 17, 2009
You are greatly missed and will always be loved....Rob was the most wonderful person anyone could know.....
~
Debbie Conwell
Dear Aunt Jacqui,Every year on this day I come to look and remember all the time that i got to spend with you and uncle Rob.I miss you both so much. Its hard to belive that it has been seven years now that is tradogy has happened.Every year on this day i do not think about the loos of my God farther the one i have come to call my uncle I think about all the time that we got to spend laughing and playing and just spending time with each other.Aunt Jacqui I am so sorry for you loss and I miss you so much and I love you. It has been a while sence I have spoken to you but I always remember you.And every year I come to send you and Uncle Rob my best wishes.I love you Uncle Rob and miss you so much.You will always be in my heart..Your God daughter Joanne
~
Joanne Korzeniewski,
Brooklyn, New York
Jacui,Words can not express how sorry I am. I just found out from my sister. My heart is broken for you and for Rob. I am sorry, truly sorry.With love,Chris
~
Christine Maccanella,
Staten Island, New York
December 16, 2001
I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, Jacqui, I grew up in Manhasset, and lost several dear friends on 9/11, but the picture of the face of your smiling husband at this website wrenched my heart. My prayers go out to you, that his spirit remains with you always.Peace.
~
Carla Congdon Leone,
Massachusetts

No comments: