Saturday, September 04, 2010

Maria Rose Abad 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to Maria Rose Abad. Maria was a senior vice president at Keefe Bruyette & Woods.
Some quotes from Legacy.com.... she had 40 pages of messages so please check it out for yourself. Here are a few:
Marie,I'm thinking of you today. Because of you I am a better person. Your kindness and sweetness is missed. Everyday I say a prayer for you and for Rudy too. It is hard to find your way in the dark but if anyone can do it, Rudy can. Smile down on your family and friends for you are never out of our minds.
Anna Enriquez,
Manalapan, New Jersey
Dear Maria, iam finally at ground zero today and iam with you..I miss you so much.But i feel close to you today by being here on the 6th anniversary. I remember the fun times at lunch at the WTC. Thankyou for all the happy memories of growing up and enjoying the times at the beach..Rest in peace and be with the angels...Love Denise
Denise Haney,
richmond hill, New York
A message from her husband:
My name is Rudy Abad. I had the honor and priviledge of knowing this lovely lady for over 30 years and being happily married to her for 26 years. Words can never express the loss I feel in my heart and in my life. I wish to thank each person who has taken the time to sign Marie's Guest Book. It's nice to know that people from near and far, from all parts of the world, whether they knew her or not cared then and still care now many years after it happened. I thank you all as I leave you with this thought: love, cherish, and enjoy your spouse, your family, and anyone dear to you. Love them today for you never know what tomorrow will bring. Dont I know that .
RUDY ABAD,
WOODBURY, New York

No comments: