Saturday, September 04, 2010

William L. Henry Jr. 9/11/01


I have the honor of paying tribute to William L. Henry Jr. Henry Jr., who was known as Bill or Buddy was working for the FDNY at the Ladder 24 firehouse on September 11th, 2001. He was no doubt a hero and I trust he helped to save many lives in his career as a firefighter, especially on that tragic day. Below are some messages from loved ones that they have left on Legacy.com:
i have actually met and spent some time with this man at home during the weekends and he is a very nice man. he is not only a hero, but he is a life saver, and also i could not have met any one better for my mom than this man, an he is a happy maker for every one. my sisters, my brother, and i all feel happy when they see each other. we hope that they can be happy with each other!!!
~
airam onerrac,
port jefferson, New York
Hey Buddy, Just saying "HI" from the sandbox. Man it is hot as heck here, I miss the hell out of you. I know everything is all right with you
~
Nigel Jarvis,
Deployed Middle East, New York

No comments: