Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sandra Taylor 9/11/01

I have the honor of paying tribute to Sandy Taylor. She was a Civilian employee in the U.S. Army. From the number of memories I found she was much loved and very missed.
I worked with Sandy for two years at Pease AFB in New Hampshire. She is always in my thoughts, and her family is always in my prayers. God bless you all.
Posted by Jack Chapman on 2010-08-19

I remembered you this day, and sadness struck me, even though I didn't know you.... I feel so bad things had to end that way for you.... You will never be forgotten! To Sandra's family: I'm sooooooo sorry! :(
Posted by mayra on 2010-01-26

It is very hard to believe that it has been eight years. I am so sorry, Sandi. You have missed so much!
Posted by Debi Suanet on 2009-09-16

Seven years ago today you left us in the most horrible way. Still trying to understand it all. Life of course had to go on but I miss you every day, Sandi.
Posted by Debi on 2008-09-11

Another 9-11 has gone by, and I continue to miss you. You were beautiful, both inside and outside. I will always remember that before my surgeries (all the years we knew each other), I had difficulty walking to the front office. Being me, I would never ask for help. You would quietly pick up paperwork and bring it to me and have a little visit like it was a social call. Yet, I knew you had gone out of your way to do it and do it tactfully. I will never forget the smile on your face when you showed me the picture of your sun conure kissing Sam. Your love for your daughter and your conure were always something you shared with me when you visited. The years continue to pass but I will never forget you.
Posted by Helen Goff on 2007-09-14

Another year passes and my heart still breaks when I think of you, Sandi!
Posted by Debi Suanet on 2007-09-11

We are planning our 40th High School Reunion next year. I hope you'll look down on us while we raise a glass to you. We miss ya, kiddo.
Posted by Susan Pritchard on 2007-06-19

As another year passed by I still feel the lost of you, Sandi. Jennifer got married on Saturday and your were so missed. I wish we had spent more time together during our years of growing up! It wasn't until my trip to Washington that I realized that we were a lot alike! I love you, Sandi! Not a day goes by without me thinking of you! Posted by Debi Suanet on 2006-09-13

No comments: